The Larsson & Jennings 5 year international warranty covers any manufacturing or material defects in the movement of your watch. Please retain your confirmation email to serve as proof of purchase. In the event that a product is returned and adheres to this warranty a repair will be carried out or replacement product will be issued. If no replacement is available the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement but no cash refund will be made after 21 days of purchase.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the watch after the terms of warranty.
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the watch, caused by unauthorised persons or its representatives.
- Damages to the case, crystal glass, strap or buckle.
- Changing the battery or having the watch opened by a third party will void your warranty.
- Postage, insurance and other non-repair expenses are excluded from warranty.
RETURNING A WATCH FOR REPAIR
For warranty assessment and repairs follow the steps listed and download the form below.
1. Securely package your item
2. Print and complete our repair form, be sure to fill in the reason number for your repair - this is necessary for the warranty assessment.
3. Post your item to the below address using a recorded or tracked service.
Larsson & Jennings - Service Centre
53 Monmouth st.
Download the repair form here.
Please note: Our Service Centre is closed during the month of August and your repair will take a little longer than usual to be ready. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team.
The trade mark LARSSON & JENNINGS is registered in many countries of the world. Any unauthorised use of this trade mark constitutes trade mark infringement, and action will be taken against any infringer.
All products on this site are guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase under the following conditions.